Software Manual testing is crucial to guarantee high-quality performance. We have found that the best possible results are achieved when automation is supplemented with an appropriate manual component. Manual testing is also the most effective method for User Interface Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Usability Testing, testing of Error Handling, Installation and Security. Tests are executed to verify that your software runs properly and without defects on each required platform.
Outsourcing of the Testing function can save companies a significant amount as compared to in-house testing. Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) will give organizations that choose to focus on creating a culture of quality a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Types of Manual Testing Offered:
We take the necessary steps to ensure your application performs to your expectations...
SALIENT FEATURES :
* Analyzing the requirements and functional specification.
* Defining the test environment and testing tools.
* Developing a test plan.
* Creating and prioritizing the most critical transactions.
* Building test cases.
* Executing test cases.
* Reporting bugs.
* User interface testing, compatibility testing, configuration testing, functionality testing, localization.
* Product specification and user documentation review.
* Providing detailed testing status reports, including Test Reports, Bug Reports and Test Documentation.
* 24/7 Technical Support.